MATES partners have held a number of workshops over the past few months, engaging with stakeholders and experts to validate baseline reports and to decide upon the future direction of the MATES strategy. The workshops included:
- ‘Offshore Renewables, Green Technologies & Innovation Management’ organised by AQUATERA in Edinburgh, the United Kingdom (29/10/2018)
- ‘Innovation management and gender balance at shipbuilding sector’ organised by MATES coordinator CETMAR in Vigo, Spain (04/12/2018)
- ‘Digital Skills, shipbuilding and off-shore renewable energies’ organised by UGent in Flanders, Belgium (12/12/2018)
- ‘VET standards and governance, Innovation management at Offshore Activities’ organised by FRCT in Ponta Delgada, Portugal (14/12/2018)
- ‘Green Technologies, Ocean literacy, shipbuilding’ organised by CERTH in Thessaloniki, Greece (19/12/2018)
A final workshop ‘Achieving Impact of Pilot Experiences using Knowledge Transfer’ was held by AquaTT in Dublin, Ireland (13/03/2019) exclusively for partners. The COLUMBUS Knowledge Transfer methodology was presented on the day, with a focus on how it could be applied to the upcoming MATES Pilot Experiences, currently being designed by MATES partners. The Pilot Experiences are expected to be launched in 2020.
Attendees at ‘Achieving Impact of Pilot Experiences using Knowledge Transfer’ workshop held by AquaTT in Dublin, Ireland (13/03/2019)